Clic solidaire

Pareil pour moi. Clic impossible. Pourquoi ?

• Sonia C.

Hi everyone !

My name is Sonia and we love cats in our family. We own two of these magnificent felines. I joined the forum because I have concerns about living with someone in my family who is allergic to cats (cat hair) and our felines. Because there was a little cousin of mine who moved in with us recently and he turned out to be allergic to cats (cat hair). So we had to temporarily move our cats to other homes. And since then there have been rats or mice that have entered our house. With rats or mice proving to be a little too harmful and causing significant damage, there are concerns about the possible implications in terms of the spread of disease in our environment. Dirt and disorder were thought to attract them. But despite our efforts to maintain cleanliness, the proliferation of these rodents persists. The use of mousetraps proved disappointing, with no catches and the baits mysteriously disappearing.

I always try to apply solutions that are less harmful to the environment. And a friend advised me to use this product as mouse bait. I would like to gather the experience of people who have encountered a similar problem, especially regarding the use of these particular baits. I wonder about their effectiveness and would like to know if they pose a risk to other animals in the area or to the environment. Or how can we cure our little cousin's cat allergy so that coexistence is perfect?

• CATHERINE L.

Idem, depuis hier soir

• MARGUERITE B.

Pareil pour moi

• MARGUERITE B.

Pareil pour moi

Connectez-vous ou inscrivez-vous pour poster une réponse.